Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Hi, how is everyone. I got back home last night from my son's,but will be going back Thursday.Don't know how long I'll be gone this time. My Daughter-in-Law hurt her ankle and is on crutchs.(right leg) So I'm going back up and help her out. The girls have Denist appt.,baseball games,etc. Also trying to get house ready for new carpet and furniture. The laundry is down stairs. You get the picture. My Son can't take any time off right now,because others are on vacation. So I told them I would come up and help them out. I would have been able to use their computer,but had to unplug everything to get ready for all this moving around. Talk to you soon. I'll miss each and everyone of you.Until I get back remember you are W-O-M-A-N and ARMY........HOOAH!!!!!! I'm very Proud of all of you and your Men.

Love Ya,Glo

4 comments:

Charla said...

Hey there, I'm glad to hear you had a good visit! Sorry to hear about your daughter-in-law's accident. That's great that you're gonna help them out. You're such a good Mommy! :) Have a safe trip and a fun time with the grandkids!

Love ya,
Charla

Courtney said...

Glad you had fun Glo! Be careful & have a great time!
Love ya:)
Court

Shionge said...

Hi Glo, just sending some cheers and hope you are fine now.

Michelle said...

So sorry to hear about your daughter-in-law. I hope she has a speedy recovery! Enjoy the kids and see you when you get home...