Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Mike at School


Here's Mike when he went to school while he was home.......This is our granddaughters class. They sent pictures and letters over to the 35th ASG in Camp Anaconda. They were put in the Mess hall for others to read,perhaps one of your guys read one or two of them. There were 32 kids and 3000 questions. Mike went to "Thank" them for what they sent.Gave a talk too. He did very well answering the tuff ones (you know, the one you know most little boys would ask) I'm so proud of the job he did with the kids. My daughter-in-law and I really learned a lot ourselfs . Thought you like to see my Hero.
Love and God bless,
Glo

1 comment:

Charla said...

Awww, that was so sweet of him to do that Glo! I'm sure that's something those kids will always remember too. I hope it didn't bring up too many bad memories for him to have to answer all those questions. I can only imagine what that must have been like for him. I often wonder things myself, but I figure Steve will talk about it when he's ready too!

It's so great that you and Mike do so much volunteer work! You're truley doing God's work!

Love you!

Charla