Friday, October 20, 2006

SORRY everyone

Hi everyone. Hope all is well with all of you guys. I haven't been on for a while,because I had pneumonia. I been down and out since my class reunion in septa. Didn't go to the Doctor until two weeks ago. Just thought it was REUNION or PARADE flu.......ha ha hee hee. Not funny. I was really sick. Mike was worried about me. Finally he MADE go to the Doctor. ( but to get me there , I made him go too,You have to use your head with guys) he needed a ck up too. So I went .......Got a lecture from my Doctor. They took blood, gave me a shot and put me on a high dose of antibiotics to take for ten days. I am finally feeling better. Thank God....

I haven't even felt like reading Blogs. or sending email, so most of you know how sick I was.

I hope every one is doing well. I know some (like Michelle, Court and Charla) will soon be with their guys.... I just got a lot of reading to do to catch up with everyone.

To thoses who guys will be home soon. Take it from ones who knows...... Take it slow..... You've changed and so has he. You both may feel anger at times and not even know why your angery. Mike and I have had some big ajustments..... but we're Ok. Remember Girls your are stronger person now than when he left you.............and so is he. You been use to doing it all and he when he gets home he may make you feel like you haven't done it well enough, he won't mean it it's just the way we take it. He may also give you an order or permission to do something. It will drive you crazy if you let it. There is a lot in our unit going through this. Sorry to say this ,but they 're not as neet as they were before. Cloths and towels stay where they're dropped, they eat fast and don't say much. He doesn't help clean up, because he hasn't had to for a year. He has to get up or stop his day in a time zone.Mike's is 5am and 5pm..... Through all this it's Grrrrrrrrrrrrreat to have him home....... All of us will get through it....The best thing I can tell you is TALK don't keep things to yourself if they bug you ( that go for both of you) TALK,TALK, TALK and TALK some more.....

Sorry I got on my soap box there..... but really take it slow.......don't rush anything.......

Love to all and May God Bless,
Glo

A big HOOAH to all!!!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm glad to hear you were so sick. Sorry you had to go through it though. I'm glad he made you go. I hope you're completely well soon. Thank you for the advice, I appreciate it! God Bless You!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Hello...I finally meet someone around my age for a change. Most of my blog friends are younger than myself.
thanks for stopping by!! I love new people!! Please come back.
The only problem is that I have trouble reading the left hand side of your blog!! It is way over too far. I wonder why? I have been blogging for over a year now. You live up from where we just moved from. Take care and I hope to see you again...Sandy

Charla said...

Hey Glo,

I'm so happy to hear you're feeling better. Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it. :) I'm glad things are going well for you and Mike.

To "it's a flip flop world", the problem with the left side of your screen, may be your favorites folder. I've noticed on my computer, if you have your list of favorites opened on the left side bar, it blocks the view of that side of the page. Close it out, and it will help! If that's not it, I don't know what else it could be! :) Hope it works!!

Talk to ya later Glo!!!

Love ya,
Charla

Jenny said...

I'm glad you're feeling better.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Glo. I tried to post what you wanted me to do for Mary so that everyone in my blog world could go there and wish send her blessings...but I tried her site and it will not some up...Would you please check that address for me so that I can let everyone know the correct address. My email is grandys45@bellsouth.net You can email me if you like. We are leaving tonight but my laptop is going with me. sandy