Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Traveling Prayers

Sorry I haven't been around for a few days. Doing some cleaning.(Don't know why it will just get dirty again.) Got my son and his family coming for the week-end. Praying that everyone will have a safe and happy Labor day. Please keep my son & family,Court & family,Carolyn,Kelly,Karen & Nancy in your prayers ,as they all will be traveling this week-end. Of course anyone else who is traveling.



My son is coming to my house. Court aka waitingonmysoldier and family are going to Myrtle Beach for a week. Carolyn aka talktograms and family are going on a vacation. Go to travelinggrams to see how much fun they have. We're just going to have a BBQ Sat.night. Mike has to work. I'm sure we'll have a great time. Get to see the grand daughters,that's going to be the best. Also we are having a BBQ at Church Sunday night. I will have to go on a diet next week for sure.

HAPPY LABOR DAY TO ALL .

Love and God bless,

Glo







4 comments:

It's a FLIP-FLOP World said...

Man don't you know that when you clean for company that you always have to re do it when they leave..SMILES!! I know Gloria I do the very same thing and then always say after everyone leaves.."why did I do this?" Then i just have to do it again..Then later more company comes and I just do it all over again..funny!! Hope you have a great weekend. We are painting our family room plus it is mike's birthday!! Sandy

Baba/night owl said...

Hi Glo, You sound like me,,,when family are coming to town,I clean the
house very good...We are going to one of my neighbors for a Labor Day party on Sunday.Everyone brings something.When you see Carolyn from talktograms, tell her I said hello.I enjoy her blog.thanks for visiting my blog.You ask about my knee.; the right one has scar tissue now and I have to wear a brace at night.Hopefully this will straighten the knee out and I will have less pain.The left knee is fine!!Well "girl" have a fun week-end. Baba

Courtney said...

AWww! Thank you Glo:) It's Myrtle Beach but you meant well you goofball! I love to death. Have a wonderful time with your family this weekend. Tell Lori lil sis said hey:) & I'll try & give you a call next week ok!

Michelle said...

Praying for safe travels for your son and his family - have a wonderful visit!