Thursday, November 15, 2007

Prayer's for Brandi'




Lots of {{HUGS}} to everyone. We appreciate all your prayers for Brandi'. Please keep praying ......she not out of the woods yet. For those of you who don't know Brandi' is my cousins daughter,she is 33 and the mother of a 9 & 12 yr old. Monday she went to the ER with kidney stone, a couple of hrs later she was in the hospital and they were calling the family in saying she may not be here by night fall. On Tues afternoon I got a call Brandi' had died. Well then about 10 minutes later I got a call they got a faint heart beat. I mean they came out and told the family she was gone and then came back out later and said we have a heart beat,but in a coma. Right now it is still touch and go. She is out of coma today and looking around,turning her head............

So please keep PRAYING. It's been a roller coaster ride for the family. I worry about my cousin,because he has had one heart attact and Brandi' is his only child...So please pray and please put her on any and all prayer lists. Power of prayer....As a family we know what it can do. Oh yes my Uncle Bill is up and walking.

Thanks & God bless,

Glo

5 comments:

Courtney said...

You know I'm praying & will continue to P.U.S.H!!!
Love You!

Michelle said...

oh my goodness I can't imagine what a roller coast that family has been on with their emotions! Brandi is in my prayers for continued recovery!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Man, she has really had a bad bad time!! I hate it when it is someone so young and has children too. Take care. Sandy

Talk..to..Grams said...

I will keep on praying for her... How are you holding up. You are so good to help so much with your Uncle Billy. Get some rest Plesae.
love you, Carolyn

I like your new look!!

Courtney said...

Your blog looks GREAT!!!
Good job Glo. I love it!