Thursday, January 03, 2008

Beautiful Brande'


Just thought everyone would like to see the special person they've been praying so hard for. The other pic is of Brande' and her Dad Bruce (my cousin). Bruce is a painter so we're sorry about the tan line.
They were told yesterday that she is a remarkable little gal.
Her rehab will start soon. They say she will walk,cook,climb stairs and drive again. She's came a long way since the first of Nov. when this all started and all of us know that God has been with her every step of the way. Keep the prayers coming.
Love and God bless you all,
Glo
Hey Carolyn,How about those Jay Hawks and Tigers..YEA!!!!!
YEA!!!! M.U. and K.U. Great week for Football. WooHoo!!!! Sorry Sandy......

9 comments:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Thanks for this picture!! It helps me to know who i am and have been praying for. Bless her!!

Sandy

Talk..to..Grams said...

Thanks for the picture! She is so pretty and her Dad is good looking. This helps put a face with a name!
I will keep praying!!

And yes!!!!! YEA!!! For the Tigers and the Jayhawks!!! How about that!! Now if they can just get the Chiefs back to normal........ Like winning!!! Love ya, Carolyn

Keri said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment :) I always enjoy meeting other military wives!

I will keep Brande in my prayers. What a beautiful young woman. I'll be back for updates...

Renie Burghardt said...

Hi Glo,

Just stopped in for a quick visit. I guess I don't know much about Brande, but I'm glad she has come a long way. God bless her as she continues with her recovery.

Have a nice evening and weekend!

Renie

Courtney said...

She is so pretty. Bless her heart that girl really has come a long way!!

Anonymous said...

i will keep her in my prayers. shes pretty!

Talk..to..Grams said...

I have a lovely award for you to pick up over at my blog love ya Grams

mindi said...

Thanks for the photo - she's beautiful! And so young. What a challenge she's been through, I'll keep praying for her . . .

Talk..to..Grams said...

I have another award for you girl friend!! I always wanted to say that!! Even if I am old!! tee hee