Wednesday, January 16, 2008

More Prayer Needed PLEASE

My cousin Lana (Brande'Aunt)(Lana is more like my sister than cousin,we've always been close) and her husband Jim were both put into the hospital today. Jim had a heart attack (he had a triple by-pass a few years back) today they ballooned one and did 3 stints. He's doing fine I just talked with him. Lana was so sick this morning throwing up that she couldn't go with him to the hospital. She's diabetic,has heart trouble and a lot of other problems. Her blood sugar was 380-390,before they transferred her to same hospital in the NKC where Jim is.

Also young woman from our church was killed today,she leaves sm children. It was on the road that Mike and my daughter travel every morning & evening.They missed it by 7 mins. Thank God,but sad part is there is a family hurting.

Also continued prayer for Brande'always,(Brande's Dad Bruce is Lana brother)haven't heard much today just to much else going on. This family has had more than it's share. Through all this I worry about their mother,my Aunt. So keep Aunt Shirlee in your prayers too.

Also you might put Carolyn over at (talk to grams) in your prayers,her rt. arm is hurting just like mine did. Go to the Doctor Grams.

As for me still having some hurting ,but getting better each day, thanks to all the caring and praying people.Thank you God.

And if all this isn't enough.....It's snowing here AGAIN. Think I'll go visit Sandy (flip flop)

Love and God bless,
Glo

P.S. If you want to see something that will melt your heart and make bad day great go to (Big Blueberry Eyes blog). Tissue alert.

3 comments:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Glo, I am so sorry to hear all of this!! We had a bummer of a day yesterday too but not as bad as yours!! You have a lot of sick people in your life. I am glad that you are feeling better. That just takes time and exercise. I hope he told you not to baby it and keep it working. I could not sleep last night so am up early blogging and also off to work soon. Sandy

Courtney said...

My goodness!
I'm sorry Glo. I'll be praying for your family. You certainly don't need all of this.

Renie Burghardt said...

Dear Glo,

I will add your cousin Lana, her husband Jim, and Grams/Carolyn to my prayer list. You are already on it, as is Brande. May God bless them all, and help them with a speedy recovery.

Blessings,

Renie