Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Blame the Meme's on "Grams"




What Your Front Door Says



You are traditional and conventional.

You aim for the best in life, and you're not going to risk not getting it.

You are naturally stylish and sophisticated.

You feel like you are blending in with the crowd, but your good taste makes you stand out.



My door is Dark Sage Green,house is Lt.Sage(Moss)w/White windows and trim. It's all new siding and windows we got about 5 yrs ago. We had to pick a color we could live with the rest of our lives.It was many colors before that.....I've lived here for 21yrs. It was white w/red when I moved in.Then cream/lt.blue and then......gray w/white. I'm as bad about picking colors for my home as I am about picking colors for my blog....I'm so bad





You Are Cheerios



Like other Cheerios eaters, you want to be a responsible adult.

But you can't help but still be a kid at heart!



You try to make good decisions. You're a clean cut, conscientious person.

You're the type of person who would never skip breakfast.



Part of you thinks that breakfast is too important to miss...

But a bigger part of you knows it's too fun to miss!



Yep that's me ....was eating Cheerios at 9pm...Love Cherrios. I eat them dry sometimes as a snack. I always eat breakfast. Oatmeal,Cheerios,French Toast,Omlets or have been known to make an egg salad sandwich. Of course I also been known to eat cereal for supper. I didn't always eat breakfast...cup of coffee and I was out the door. Then when I had some trouble with my heart and had to start taking some pills of a morning....They said to eat something when I took them,so I started eating breakfast...I do feel better when I eat a good breakfast. Oh and I love to go out for breakfast.(lunch, dinner)So Grams eat you breakfast you'll feel like a new women and it's good for you.;)

These things are silly,but I'm like Grams...gotta do them.

1 comment:

Renie Burghardt said...

I love cheerio's as well! Makes a good snack. My front door is just plain white, so it's probably not exciting. Hmm, maybe I should paint it. I enjoyed your answers and what they revealed about you.

Hugs,

Renie