Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Still Kickin ;-)

To all my wonderful friends in Blog land,

Thank all of you for your comments they really mean a lot. Also thanks for all the prayers. I've been having some medical problems. Found out the heart meds I take three times a day were double strength. Been on the bad ones for three mons.,didn't know any of this until I got the letter from the food and drug. Been having to have some tests NO alot of tests at the hospital. I want to be back on line and will be when I get to feeling better.

Today has been hard for me. My mom has been gone 17 yrs today. It seems like yesterday. Sis and I really miss her.

Hope everyone has a great New Year. I'll get back on when I can.

Take care.

Love and God bless,
Glo

6 comments:

Renie Burghardt said...

Hi Glo!

Good to see a comment from you! I am sorry you're had those medical problems, and hope they've been straightened out. Miss you. Have a blessed 2009.

Love and Hugs,

Renie

Michelle said...

Oh Glo! Drug companies sure do irritate me. I hope that all your tests come back good. I just had the 1 year mark of losing my daddy. I can't imagine it being 17 years. You're definitely in my prayers.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

great to see you back on here...Hopefully you are feeling better by now..what fun when you have health problems...We don't know how great it is when our health is good...take care...
Nice to see you back!!

Talk..to..Grams said...

Hi Glo! So good to hear from you the other day!! I liked seeing your post too!! I am out and about in Blogging Land this afternoon!How about this crazy weather!
So glad you are feeling better!! Love and hugs Grams

Denise said...

Praying for you sweet friend!

Denise said...

Praying girl, praying ..........