Monday, August 07, 2006

IT'S OVER....AND I'M SAD

Well the days of fun are over. We had our program last night. It's was great. I was so proud of each one of them (18). They all new their( words and sign language) Bible verse and the Songs (Friday night I wasn't sure they had it or not). Every one knows,that look ,when a kid finally gets it. I felt so proud you'd have thought I'd given birth to each one of them .........OUCH.

I enjoyed it so much, I think I'm going to volunteer at the Day Care some. It's a Christian Day Care. And this day and age kids need to know more about God. I feel if you can just help one or two,they can help others and that will be a big step in saving some from drugs or worse.

Have been very busy today.......Trying to get some things done before Mike comes home. You know clean the house,paint,paper,try and get Army housing so I can be there at the base when he comes in.........No opening yet...I've been calling every day,twice a day...So please pray I get something.

I've really missed Courtney, Charla and Michelle not being on their Blog. site's as much lately. I know you've all been very busy,but that doesn't keep me from missing you guys.

Love to all,
Glo


TO MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND, MICHAEL. I LOVE AND MISS YOU VERY,VERY MUCH. YOU ARE MY LIFE. SOON ,VERY SOON MY DARLING.........TIL WE'RE TOGETHER AGAIN. STAY SAFE AND GOD BLESS. M.L.S.M. M.L.H.B. P.P.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That's really good that you enjoyed your time with the kids. You would be such a blessing to the kids at the day care. That would mean the world to them, I'm sure.

Thank you for inviting me to come and meet everyone when the guys get home. That would be wonderful. You'll have to let me know where and when and we'll see if Eric and I are able to make it. I hope it works out! Thank you for the compliment too. I appreciate you so much. God Bless You!

Charla said...

Hey Glo,
I've missed you too! I promise I'll post more on my days off! I'm glad you had fun with all the kids! Take care and I'll talk to ya soon! You don't have very much longer now! :) YAY!!!!

Love ya,
Charla

Christina said...

How long have you been waiting for housing? I hope you get it soon. I am moving soon for the 3rd time, but on the same post and am waiting for them to finish the quarters I am supposed to be in. All the housing here is under demolition so things are a little nuts. We once waited 18 months for a house in Ft. Sill and about 1 year when we were at Ft. Lewis.