Friday, January 05, 2007

Prayer's for Ginny

Me again.
Just asking all who stop by, to please say a prayer for Virginia (Ginny). She a very good friend of our Family ( she and my Mother were best friends. Ginny took care of me when I was little.) She is a wonderful and caring person. One of those you never ask twice, if you have to ask at all. Always there for you. Well today we learned that Ginny is very Ill. Don't know all the details.........Just asking everyone if they say a little Prayer for her.

Thanks & God bless

3 comments:

Charla said...

Hey Glo, I will keep your friend in my thoughts and prayers!! WOW, you have been busy!! :) I'm glad you're enjoying yourself doing it all though!! Take care and have fun!!!! Love ya!!

Michelle said...

I will keep her in my prayers and I am glad that you are staying busy. That's what keeps you young at heart. Or at least that is what they say it just makes me tired LOL!!!!!

Michelle said...

I will be praying for your friend.