Saturday, March 17, 2007

Blessing and Corned Beef Too !!!

WOW!!!! I can't count the blessing we've had this week...........So many. Tax lady called great news there. Got to go fishing this week with my honey,WALKED out to the dock with out a any of trouble.(most are saying ssooooooooo,well it's a blessing to me when I can go any place with out a cart or hurting like the devil.) We also got an unexpected phone call last night OOOOOOOOOOh what a blessing. Thank you Jesus. All so our Pastor has surgery yesterday on his shoulder everything went well. Then to top it all this off Mike took me out to breakfast this morning. I've had showers of blessings this week. To pay him back I'm cooking, what else "Corned Beef Brisket". May throw in some cabbage,carrots and potatoes too. Tinker our little Pom is having fit, she keeps setting in front of the stove whining. Silly dog don't she know corned beef is for people.

I hope everyone is having a great Happy St. Patrick's Day. There's a little Irish in all of us. Yes I have my green on.......pin & earrings. I'm home here by myself,Mike's sleeping. But just in case someone stops by I'm ready. Don't want to get pinched.

Good to see Court blogging again....Missed her a lot. Everyone please keep Sandy(flip flop) and her family in your prayers. May God just give them Journey Mercy's

Well I need to read more on my Sunday School lesson. Blessings to all.

Love and God bless,

Glo

5 comments:

Michelle said...

You have had a lot of blessings! How wonderful you were able to walk down to the dock with no pain! Happy St Patty's Day!

Courtney said...

Happy St. Patty's Day Glo! Call me tonight if ya want & I'll tell ya how to get pretty's on your blog lol! It's easy.

Michelle said...

I'm so glad to hear that you've been blessed this week! You deserve it all. Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Glad to hear that you had such a great St. Pats day!! We are still traveling but stopped tonight here in Tenn. I HOPE we get home tomorrow and pray that the winds stop their howling so we can stay on the roads...thanks for your prayers. Sandy

Monica said...

What a great positive post! I am glad everything has gone so well for you this week! May it continue on. Have a great first day of spring!