Friday, October 26, 2007

It's a BUSY day

I been running here and there today. Cleaning the house, getting laundry done and grocery shopping. Then I had to go to Wal-Mart just to pick up my pills.Why....because my grand daughter has 3 Soft Ball game in Shawnee,Ks. tomorrow. I have to leave my house by 6:00 am to be there for the first game. We won't be home until tomorrow evening and then Sunday is Sunday school, church ,dinner, then church Sunday evening.... I haven't rested up from my women's retreat yet....I'm getting to old for this.
I hope everyone has a great weekend.
Love and blessing to all.
Glo

And a big "THANK YOU " to grams and Nancy for the Halloween card.......Oh my I just remembered I forgot the pudding for the 50 puddings cups we're making for day care...So here I go again...........Oh yes and I have Christian crafters tonight....

9 comments:

Courtney said...

Have a wonderful weekend Glo!
I love ya!

Courtney said...

Almost forgot!
Tell "My Sister" I loved the picture!

Talk..to..Grams said...

Wow! Glo! Do you ever stop and take a breath! Whew!! I got tired just reading about all that you are doing!!! I don't know how you do it!!

I read your Thank You to Nancy and she got all excited about being on your blog!! She has your picture of you and Mike in her billfold... She sure did like the Elvis picture....Thanks so much for thinking of her! Love and Hugs Carolyn

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Busy busy!! I have been lazy most of this day except for going to church!! Just not in the mood for much today..tired and well lazy as I said!! I think it is okay to be lazy one day anyway. Hope you got everything done. Sandy

Monica said...

You are so busy! Be sure to rest a bit sometime today!

mindi said...

Wow - you sound like you are BUSY! Take some time to put your feet up and relax a bit :)
Hope your weekend treated you well.

Talk..to..Grams said...

Hi Glo, I have a neat award for you! You will have to scroll down to find it!! Love you, Carolyn

Talk..to..Grams said...

Ok I have yet another award for you !! It is the Christmas Spirit award!! Come on over!! Love you!

Michelle said...

Wow you are one busy woman! Hope you had a good weekend