Monday, November 26, 2007

Update on Brandi'

Brandi' is a lot better, but the large Kidney stone that started this mess is still between the urethra and bladder and that's not the worst of it. She may lose her right arm from gangrene. She says she'll do what it takes to get better,but she doesn't know about the arm yet.I don't know when they are going to tell her. So please keep the prayers coming. Saw my cousin Bruce (Brandi' dad)yesterday,looked good ,except very tired and has lost weight. He said as a minster he thought he seen it all with other family,but nothing prepares you for it being your child. He also said he thought he had experienced the power of prayer,but nothing he's ever experienced could take the place of what he has wittiness these past two weeks. He ask me to Thank each and everyone of you for all your prayers,because he has seen them working. God is so good. Continue praying.We thank God every day for all the special caring people in this world.

Love and God bless,
Glo & family

9 comments:

Talk..to..Grams said...

I will be praying for her.... This is so serious.. Bless your heart you all have had a really rough time. I will go e-mail Denise and have her pray too. Love, Carolyn

Denise said...

I am keeping her very much in my prayers, may God watch over her.

Courtney said...

I'll continue to pray for Brandi & your family. The power of prayer is so amazing!
Love you more!

Michelle said...

I will be keeping her in my prayers and you and the rest of your family as well. God Bless You Glo!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

All of this because of a kidney stone!! WOW!! I sure hate what they might have to do!! That is horrible. Thanks for keeping us up on her Gloria..

Sandy

Mary said...

I will be praying for Brandi, you and the family. I came here by way of Grams. Prayer is powerful! We will all band together and pray. "If two shall agree..."

Blessings,
Mary

mindi said...

I'll keep your family in my prayers. God is good and I pray she gets to keep her arm!

Mary said...

I will be praying for Brandi. Please keep my friends Denise and Deena in your prayers as well.

The award looks beautiful in your sidebar. Thanks so much for placing it there and yes, let's keep Christ in Christmas.

Blessings,
Mary

Michelle said...

Praying for Brandi and that she doesn't have to lose her right arm, but if she does, praying that will be the extent of it and she'll be well on the road to recovery!