Saturday, February 03, 2007

Another Sad Week

Here we go again.
Don't know whats going on this year. We had 3 more friends pass away this week. When will it stop.
So please pray for these families. One was an Army buddy of Mike's. They have been in the same Guard Unit for years. Also same age. Donnie died of Cancer. Also a guy I grew up with he was 57. Then a friend of ours,her Dad fell in the snow and that's where they found him. We have had 3 in town die this way this year. I know death is a way of life,but does it have to be everyone in my life or that I know.

Then to top it all off I've been house bound for over a week. I hurt my leg and knee. had to go to the Doctor. Can't drive and have to set with my leg up. Had to have an M.R.I. Wed. and we haven't got the results back yet. Hopefully we'll know something by Monday. I'm going nuts. With Mike working nights and sleeping days.No one to talk too. Every one is so busy with their own life's. There I go again feeling sorry for myself. Sorry

I started thinking today this year isn't to much different than last year. Same old loneliness, just different leg.

I am so ready for SPRING and Grass. Grass would be good. Right now I wouldn't care if we had to mow everyday.

I hope everyone had a better week than I did. Also a better January. So glad February is here.

May God bless all you out there in blog land.

Love,
Glo


6 comments:

Michelle said...

Glo, bless your heart. I'm sorry that your friends passed away and that you hurt your leg. I am praying that things start looking up for you very very soon. Keep your chin up, and God will bless you. Put it all in His hands, He knows what He's doing.

Courtney said...

I'm so sorry Glo! I hate to hear about this & know you are down. I'll keep you in my prayers as always. I hope your leg feels better & call me anytime you feel lonely ok! I'm always here for you! You know that:) Love you!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Gloria, what is going on with you? It is odd but sometimes things just go like this. I wish that you did not live so far away I would be right over there to visit!! You have my email just write when you are lonely and I will write right back. I am always not too far away from my laptop. Take care and let me know what the MRI shows. Sandy

chrissy said...

Hey Glo. I know the feeling about the rough year. I am sorry to hear about your friends passing. I also death is part of life but it is so hard to deal with. I hope you are doing better with your leg, hopefully you will be back to kicking your heals up soon. Take care of yourself..Your in my prayers..

Charla said...

Hey Glo, I'm sorry about your friends. I know nothing I say will take the pain of losing a good friend away! Just know that we love you! I hope your leg feels better soon too! Let us know what you find out! LOve you!!

Charla

Michelle said...

Oh Glo~ I am so sorry that you have had such a ruff time. Sorry to hear about your leg. I hope things are ok there. Don't worry spring is on its way..